For the first time, the NBA will be having a Con event set for July 7-9 in Las Vegas.
The event will blend fashion, music, cuisine, art and technology through the eyes of the league.
Scheduled to Appear:
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Mike Conley
- Tyrese Haliburton
- CJ McCollum
- Trae Young
- Victor Wembanyama
- Scoot Henderson
- Others could be added in the future
According to the NBA’s news release the event will feature:
• The latest trends in NBA fashion and sneakers, with NBA players showcasing their own unique styles, alongside exclusive drops of limited-edition apparel and accessories.
• Live entertainment performances by chart-topping artists, with a focus on those who share a love of basketball.
• Exclusive shoppable NBA Con and NBA product drops, from limited-edition apparel to rare collectibles and everything in between.
• Interactive brand experiences that unite the worlds of basketball and technology, including augmented and virtual reality games, and more.
• Appearances and meet-and-greets, giving fans the chance to get up close and personal with NBA players and personalities.
• Live podcasts, conversations, and creator studios featuring athletes, creators, artists and media personalities sharing a stage to discuss a range of topics related to NBA culture and to break news that fans at NBA Con will hear first.
• The Park, a basketball-centric exhibition with various courts where fans can shoot around, watch open practices, or participate in open runs.