George Washington exceeded preseason expectations both as a team and as individuals.
Joe Bamisile and James Bishop were All-Conference Third Team.
First year player, Brayon Freeman was named to the Atlantic 10 All-Rookie team.
This was the first time since 2015-2016 that the Colonials had multiple members on the All-Conference team. Under Jamion Christian, two players in his three year tenure have been All-Rookie selections.
- Tied for the A-10 lead with 11 20-point games (league-best eight against conference teams)
- Was one of just two players in the league to have multiple games of 29 or more points vs. A-10 teams
- Topped the conference in total points during league play
- Finished third in points per game with 18.0.
- Top 10 in field goal percentage, field goal attempts, field goal makes and total points.
- honor with a Preseason Second Team recognition
- was fourth in the A-10 with 16.8 ppg during the season and also fourth during conference play
- finished with 10 games of 20 or more points, including seven against A-10 competition
- third in free throw percentage
- fourth in total points
- seventh in field goal makes
- One of seven freshman to finish nationally with 10.0 ppg, 3.6 apg and 1.3 spg
- Among A-10 rookies, he ranked in the top 15 in the A10 in second in assists (2nd), assist-to-turnover ratio (2nd), steals 3rd, points per game (4th)